Find me a cure for these tears, I’d really like to exhale for the first time in my life.
When someone loves you for a long long time, not just to play with but really loves you, then you become real…when you are real, then you don’t mind being hurt…
The last thing we expect others to do is the last thing they do before we learn we cannot trust them.
There’s that space between sleep and dreaming where things - not quite dreams, not full fledged precognition, but weird little blends of both - sometimes get in. Your eyes open, slow and dreamy, when the sense of someone looking rises through the cotton-wool fog of being warm and tired.
Thank you very much for this… my heart bleeds for my fellow Filipinos and those of us who were spared cant do enough…thank you for your generosity and love…
There has been a terrible lack of posts recognizing the Philippine Typhoon and that’s why I’m making this post. The Philippines just had the WORST typhoon in history called, Haiyan. Now if you have no idea about the severity, the wind speeds of this typhoon was about 250 mph, which is THREE AND A HALF TIMES THE SPEED OF THE WINDS OF HURRICANE KATRINA. imagine the damage Katrina did to the US, a developed country. The Philippines is a Third world country. Most of the people in this country live in SHACKS MADE OUT OF TRASH. It is estimated that about 10,000 PEOPLE DIED. Dead bodies literally litter the streets and are STUCK IN TREES. IF YOU GIVE ANY SHITS TODAY ABOUT FELLOW HUMANITY YOU BETTER REBLOG THIS. IM NOT ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE MY FAMILY IS FILIPINO BUT BECAUSE THIS STORM WAS THE WORST IN HISTORY. GOD BLESS THE SOULS LOST THERE. My parents were seriously almost on the verge of tears and almost screaming. We didn’t lose anybody in our family, but it has got to hurt to know that the place you came from is IN SHAMBLES. Pls spread this if you care
I have a lot of Filipino friends and people I cherish a lot! If you could donate to the cause that would be great!
PLEASE HELP! Here are some links to donate:
HOW THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY CAN HELP
- donations via the Philippine Red Cross (including PayPal)
- donations via Habitat for Humanity
- donations via ANCOP Foundation USA
- eta: donations via UNICEF Philippines
- eta2: donations via CARE Australia
- eta2: donations via Caritas Internationalis
- eta2: donations via GMA Network (credit card, cash, check)
- eta2: donations via World Vision
- eta2: donations via AmeriCares
- eta2: donations via Samaritan’s Purse (Canada)
- eta2: donations via Canadian Red Cross (or you can text REDCROSS or ROUGE to 30333 to donate $5)
FOR THOSE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- text donations via Globe
- Red Cross and DSWD relief operations (infographic)
- list of ongoing relief operations via Rappler
- donations via ABS-CBN News
- eta: relief operations via University of the Philippines
- eta: relief operations via the Department of Education
- eta: pick-up locations for donations via Air 21
…he had a smile on his face, like they were sharing a joke, just her and him, as if he got that all the parties were games of check and checkmate - as though (he) knew they were both doing this in the hopes that the adrenaline might blot out every shitty thing that had ever happened to them and he was glad she was with him, that they were together.
You can’t win when someone else makes all the rules.